North Park Residential Electricians
Get reliable, safe electrical service for your North Park home. Call our professionals today!
Electrical services in your North Park home aren’t just for your convenience, you also need to schedule them with a professional electrical contractor for your safety. High-quality electrical work can keep your home safe from electrical malfunctions and you’ll have peace of mind knowing your family is safe. Proper electrical adds value to your home so call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing in North Park, CA when you need electrical service done on your home.
We offer installation, repair, replacement, and more for all of your home’s electrical needs. Above that, we offer excellent customer service from licensed and knowledgeable residential electricians. Call us and see why we’re so committed to excellent service.
Our solutions are top quality and accurate every time. Call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing today at 619-224-0672 to schedule your service.
North Park Whole-Home Generator Installation
Our professionally trained electricians will go out to your home and assess your needs, answer all of your questions and concerns and provide you with multiple options depending on your needs. Choosing a system for your home is an investment and while it may be complicated, our experts can handle and easily add value to your home. Here are some benefits:
- Keep the lights and your HVAC on in case of a blackout or natural disaster
- Have access to life-saving medical equipment at all times
- Be able to stay in contact by having access to your smartphone and tablet
- Enjoy the comfort of feeling secure and safe in your home
Professional Outlet Repair Services in North Park, CA
Keeping your home secure and safe is our top priority for homeowners in the North Park area, but how can you protect against a problem that often goes overlooked? Your outdated or faulty electrical outlets could be dangerous and lead to issues like electrocution and fire. But, how can you tell if your outlets have become dangerous to use? If you notice these signs, call us:
- Cracked, damaged or discolored plates: If the plate on your outlet is visibly damaged, it could be a sign of an electrical problem. Check for burn marks, melting, or cracking.
- Plug falls out of outlet: When a plug falls out of the outlet, it could indicate that something isn’t quite right. This could mean worn out parts.
- Spotty power: If our outlet is only giving off power sometimes, it could mean bad wiring or other electrical issues.
- 2-prong outlets: two prong outlets mean there is no ground. These outlets are not as safe as grounded outlets. Contact us for AFCI and GFCI receptacles as well as USB wall outlets.
Looking to save on our services? Visit our online coupons page.
Why Choose Our North Park Electricians?
Our licensed electricians are here to answer any questions you may have and address all of your concerns. We understand that your home is unique and treat every service seriously and accurately. We start every project with a walk-through and estimate and also offer flat-rate prices so you know what you’re paying ahead of time. We care about your home and your comfort which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every service. Call us today for professional electrical service in North Park.
At Point Loma Electric and Plumbing in North Park, CA, we work diligently to complete your electrical services including generator installation and electrical inspection.