Kearny Mesa Electrical Services
Get your home connected with safe, secure, accurate electrical service, call today!
Our highly trained residential electricians are guaranteed to deliver customer satisfaction and accurate, safe results for our electrical troubleshooting services. As an electrical contractor in Kearny Mesa, CA, we know exactly what you need in the way of services:
Does your breaker trip all day and night? Is your electrical panel old and in need of a replacement? Has an outlet or switch suddenly stopped working like it should? If you’re interested in electrical repairs and installations, call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing for expert results.
Find out what your neighbors think of our electrical service by reading our reviews.
Signs You Need Outlet Repair
You may not realize it but you depend on your electrical outlets, or AFCI or GFCI receptacles to power all of the appliances in your home from your hair iron to your phone charges and more. Regardless of what you use your outlets for, you should pay special attention to the condition they’re in, as problems with your outlets could lead to dangerous conditions.
- Watch out for burnt looking or melted outlets
- Beware of hot or sparking outlets
- Consider changing two prong outlets to grounded outlets
- Replace cracked, broken, or discolored plates
- Look for loose plugs
When to Call for Breaker Panel Repair
Your electrical panel powers your whole home, that’s why you want to be sure it’s working like it’s supposed to. A faulty breaker panel can lead to a host of issues that you’re bound to notice. Here are signs it’s time to call a professional:
- Burning smells or smoke coming from your electrical panel could signal the need for wiring repair or breaker panel replacement,
- If you’re breaker won’t stay reset it could mean your circuit breaker has failed. Call us for an inspection.
- Physical damage is usually a good indicator that something is not right. If you notice visible damage or discoloration, consider repairing your unit.
- Frequent trips could be due to an outdated breaker or wiring issues.
- If your system is getting old, or you’re still using a fuse box, contact us.
Save money by checking out what online promotions and coupons we’re currently offering.
Why Work With Us
When it comes to your home’s electrical, you want to work with someone you can trust to deliver reliable and accurate results. Electrical repairs and compliance fines can be expensive so get it done right the first time around by choosing Point Loma Electric and Plumbing. In our over 30 years of experience, we have gained special insight into the needs of your Kearny Mesa home. Call us today if you’re looking for:
- Knowledgeable technicians
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Fair, upfront pricing
- Easy financing
At Point Loma Electric and Plumbing, we have the expertise and tools to deliver safe and reliable electrical service. No matter your needs, call us today at 619-224-0672 to schedule your service. We serve your neighborhood and the great San Diego area.