Water Treatment System Installation in San Diego
Enjoy Better Water at a Fraction of the Price
Do you want to get clean, pure water for your entire home, save money, protect your appliances, and enjoy fresh, chemical-free water for drinking, bathing, and washing? This is where our professionals come in.
Point Loma Electric and Plumbing can offer complete water filtration and anti-scale solutions for your entire San Diego home. Quality water in your home can help reduce waste and the use of bottled water. Home water purification systems in San Diego are no longer a luxury — they have become a necessity. Count on Point Loma Electric and Plumbing for a system that purifies your home’s water.
We use only quality products for your whole-house water treatment system installation. Our team of knowledgeable professionals will ensure that your installation is done correctly and efficiently. We guarantee that your system will be installed to your exact specifications — and that you’ll also be 100% satisfied with the results.
Don’t wait any longer to get the best water treatment system installation in San Diego. Contact us today to request an appointment and let our technicians provide you with the quality service you deserve! We are here to assist you and help you get the most out of your residential water treatment services.
What is a Water Treatment System?
Purified water is important for your health, for cooking your food, for showering, and so much more. Most municipal water is treated with chlorine and chloramines to kill pollutants, but tap water is often contaminated with chemicals and bacteria. Residential water treatment can give you control over your home’s water quality.
Whole-house water treatment systems are devices that purify a home’s water before it comes out of the faucet. A reliable water filtration and purification system will remove bacteria, heavy metals, and chemicals from the water you use for drinking, cooking, bathing, and cleaning.
Benefits of Installing a Whole-House Water Treatment System
Water treatment will revolutionize your control over your water’s purity by solving many issues San Diego homeowners face. No matter what type of water purification system you choose for your home, take a look at some of the benefits you will get from filtering and purifying the water you use in your home.
When you schedule a water treatment system installation in San Diego, you can reap the following benefits:
- Safe, Clean Drinking Water: There are over 2000 known toxins and contaminants that are commonly found in municipal water. Certain minerals like calcium, magnesium, iron, and lead contaminate some homes’ water. Processes like filtration and water softening remove significant amounts of unwanted minerals and eliminate unsightly hard water mineral build-up on your faucets.
- Save Money: Stop buying bottled water! The savings from not purchasing bottled water can help offset the investment of installing a whole-house water filtration system in your home.
- Help Protect the Environment: Of the 50 billion water bottles purchased in the last year, less than 40% were recycled. The rest ended up in landfills or polluting our oceans. It takes over 450 years for a plastic water bottle to break down. With a home water purification system, you will not only enjoy superior water quality but you can also do your part to reduce the waste that ends up in our landfills.
- Improved Taste & Water Quality: Water purification systems not only remove contaminants but also improve the taste of your water.
- Protect Your Appliances & Fixtures: A water softening or conditioning system will protect your appliances and fixtures from damaging mineral build-up and increase their useful lifespan.
- Soothe Your Sink: Your skin may be sensitive to the water that comes through your shower head. Water treatment will help you achieve healthier skin.
- Remove Unwanted Bacteria: Biological matter can find its way into your water, especially after a heavy rainstorm or natural disaster. There are various filtration systems available to remove unwanted bacteria before it leaves your faucet.
- Control Acidity Levels: Water with a pH value below 7 can damage appliances such as water heaters, ice makers, sinks, and shower faucets, as well as pipes that contain metals like copper. A pH control system can elevate your water’s pH level.
Hard, mineral-rich water is also a concern in the area. If that’s the case, then a water softener installation may be the better option for your home.
We arrive in a fully-stocked truck, ready to solve your problem. Most repairs can be completed in a single day! Request service today!
Why Choose Point Loma for Your Water Treatment Services?
We know the importance of having clean and safe water, and the first step to achieving this goal is to ensure you have a whole-house water filter you can trust. If the time has come for an installation, you don’t have to go it alone.
We want to help you make an informed decision when it comes to your whole house water treatment system installation. Our experts are here to provide you with all the information and options you need to make a decision that you feel confident about. We take the time to discuss with you the most suitable whole-house water filtration systems for your family’s individual needs and address any concerns you may have. As a result, you can be sure you’re getting the best possible residential water treatment services.
Signs You Need a Water Treatment System
Clean water is essential in any San Diego home. Fortunately, there are numerous indicators that will tell you if your water quality has been compromised. Here are a few factors to examine that could tell you installing a water treatment system in your home is necessary:
- Odor: Contaminated water may have a strange odor. A rotten egg smell is the most common, indicating a high level of hydrogen sulfide.
- Taste: If you notice a bitter or metallic taste, there are likely minerals in your water that you should filter out. You can benefit from a whole-house water filter.
- Clarity: Water should be crystal-clear, so consider treatment if it looks cloudy or murky.
- Clothing: Sudden stains in your clothing after a wash cycle can indicate some form of water contamination.
- Fixtures: Hard water may cause residue to accumulate on your shower head or faucets.
- Plumbing: Residue can also build up inside your pipes and cause frequent clogging.
- Texture: Contaminated water may feel a bit gritty, like some kind of mineral has dissolved inside.
- Health: Bacteria or minerals in your water can cause stomach problems or skin inflammation. If you have these issues, it may be time to consider a water treatment system installation in San Diego.
We arrive in a fully-stocked truck, ready to solve your problem. Most repairs can be completed in a single day! So why not request service today?
Hard, mineral-rich water, is also a concern in the area. If that’s the case, then a water softener installation may be the better option for your home.
Request Water Treatment Services From Point Loma Electric and Plumbing
Are you worried about minerals, bacteria, and volatile organic compounds getting into your water supply? It’s time to invest in filtered water.
Point Loma Electric and Plumbing is a team of reliable experts for home water filtration system installations in the San Diego area. We have more than 30 years of industry experience proudly serving cities and neighborhoods in the San Diego area, including La Jolla, Ocean Beach, Clairemont, Pacific Beach, University City, Hillcrest, Mission Hills, and more!
When you choose us for your home water treatment system installation in San Diego, you can be sure that you’ll never be left with contaminated or bad-tasting water. We strive for excellence when performing all of our whole-house water treatment services, and we guarantee that you’ll get the best water possible with our help.
With us, you can be sure of a cleaner, better-tasting, healthier, and odor-free water that you can trust. We can also assist you with:
Our services come with a lifetime workmanship warranty, so we’ll come back if the problem persists. To work with Point Loma Electric and Plumbing for a permanent solution to your water filtration needs, give our professional team a call today!
We’ll quickly install a home water filtration system that helps you lead a comfortable, healthy life.
We'll quickly install a water treatment system that helps you leave a comfortable, healthy life.