Whole House Water Treatment System Installation in San Diego
Enjoy Better Water at a Fraction of the Price
Get clean, pure water for your entire home, save money, protect your appliances and enjoy fresh, chemical-free water for drinking, bathing and washing.
Point Loma Electric and Plumbing can offer complete water filtration and anti-scale solutions for your entire San Diego home. Quality water in your home can help reduce waste and the use of bottled water. Home water purification systems in San Diego is no longer a luxury — it has become a necessity. Count on Point Loma Electric and Plumbing for a system that purifies your home’s water.
What is a Water Treatment System?
Purified water is important for your health, for cooking your food, for showering and so much more. Most municipal water is treated with chlorine and chloramines to kill pollutants, but tap water is often contaminated with chemicals and bacteria. Residential water treatment can give you control over your home’s water quality.
Whole-house water treatment systems are devices that purify a home’s water before it comes out of the faucet. A reliable water filtration and purification system will remove bacteria, heavy metals and chemicals from the water you use for drinking, cooking, bathing and cleaning.
Signs You Need Water Treatment Services for Your San Diego Home
Clean water is essential in any San Diego home. Fortunately, there are numerous indicators that will tell you if your water quality has been compromised. Here are a few factors to examine that could tell you installing a water treatment system in your home is necessary:
- Odor: Contaminated water may have a strange odor. A rotten egg smell is the most common, indicating a high level of hydrogen sulfide.
- Taste: If you notice a bitter or metallic taste, there are likely minerals in your water that you should filter out.
- Clarity: Water should be crystal-clear, so consider treatment if it looks cloudy or murky.
- Clothing: Sudden stains in your clothing after a wash cycle can indicate some form of water contamination.
- Fixtures: Hard water may cause residue to accumulate on your shower head or faucets.
- Plumbing: Residue can also build up inside your pipes and cause frequent clogging.
- Texture: Contaminated water may feel a bit gritty like some kind of mineral has dissolved inside.
- Health: Bacteria or minerals in your water can cause stomach problems or skin inflammation.
We arrive in a fully-stocked truck, ready to solve your problem. Most repairs can be completed in a single day! Request service today!
Benefits of Installing a Whole-House Water Treatment System
Water treatment will revolutionize your control over your water’s purity by solving many issues San Diego homeowners face. No matter what type of water purification system you choose for your home take a look at some of the benefits you will get from filtering and purifying the water you use in your home.
- Safe, Clean Drinking Water: There are over 2000 known toxins and contaminants that are commonly found in municipal water. Certain minerals like calcium, magnesium, iron and lead contaminate some homes’ water. Processes like filtration and water softening remove significant amounts of unwanted minerals and eliminate unsightly hard water mineral build up on your faucets.
- Save Money: Stop buying bottled water! The savings from not purchasing bottled water will help offset the investment of installing a whole house water filtration system in your home.
- Help Protect The Environment: Of the 50 BILLION water bottles purchased in the last year less than 40% were recycled. The rest ended up in landfills or polluting our oceans. It takes over 450 years for a plastic water bottle to break down. With a home water purification system, you will not only enjoy superior water quality; you can do your part to reduce the waste that ends up in our landfills.
- Improved Taste & Water Quality: Water purification systems not only remove contaminants but also improve the taste of your water.
- Protect Your Appliances & Fixtures: A water softening or conditioning system will protect your appliances and fixtures from damaging mineral build-up and increase their useful lifespan.
- Soothe your skin: Your skin may be sensitive to the water that comes through your shower head. Water treatment will help you achieve healthier skin.
- Remove Unwanted Bacteria: Biological matter can find its way into your water, especially after a heavy rainstorm or natural disaster. There are various filtration systems available to remove unwanted bacteria before it leaves your faucet.
- Control Acidity Levels: Water with a pH value below 7 can damage appliances such as water heaters, ice makers and sink and show faucets as well as pipes that contain metals like copper. A pH control system can elevate your water’s pH level.
Hard, mineral-rich water, is also a concern in the area. If that’s the case, then a water softener installation may be the better option for your home.
Request Water Treatment Services From Point Loma Electric and Plumbing
Point Loma Electric and Plumbing is a team of reliable water treatment experts in the San Diego area. We have more than 30 years of industry experience proudly serve cities and neighborhoods in the San Diego area including La Jolla, Ocean Beach, Clairemont, Pacific Beach, University City, Hillcrest, Mission Hills and more!
Our services come with a lifetime workmanship warranty, so we’ll come back if the problem persists. To work with Point Loma Electric and Plumbing for a permanent solution to your water filtration needs, give our professional team a call at 619-224-0672 or contact us online today!
We'll quickly install a water treatment system that helps you leave a comfortable, healthy life.