Electrical Panel Services in San Diego
The electrical panel is the hub of your home’s electrical system. Keep it at its best with expert care from Point Loma Electric and Plumbing.
Your electrical panel, also known as the circuit breaker box, is the hub of your home’s electrical system. This circuit breaker panel controls the flow of electricity throughout your home and is responsible for protecting your electrical system from overloads and short circuits.
For those located in the San Diego area, Point Loma Electric and Plumbing has the trusted professionals to call for electrical panel upgrades or repairs. Our technicians are experienced, skilled, drug screened and background checked — no exceptions. We also arrive in fully stocked trucks to ensure the efficiency of the electrical panel repair or replacement we perform.
If your circuit breaker shuts off constantly or your electric breaker box can no longer meet the needs of your home, contact us today! You can count on us to perform reliable electrical panel or circuit breaker services in San Diego, CA!
Signs Your Electrical Panel Needs Repair
It’s essential to keep your electrical panel or circuit breaker box in excellent working condition. If something is wrong, you’ll want to address the problem as quickly as possible to keep your electrical system in top working condition.
You should have your electrical panel serviced if you experience any of the following issues:
- The circuit breaker shuts off frequently
- Can’t reset circuit breakers once they trip
- Heat or a burning smell coming from the panel
- Lights flicker when you use appliances
- Humming or sizzling noises inside the circuit breaker box
- The electrical panel is older than 20 years
There are many issues that can indicate that it’s time for an electrical panel repair or replacement. In some cases, the problem can have a simple, quick fix. However, if the entire panel is damaged or your older home is still using a fuse box, this is a cause for concern. Fortunately, our electrical panel services in San Diego can get the problem safely under control.
When to Replace Your Electrical Panel
It may be time to upgrade your electrical panel box if you’re looking to bring additional power into your home. Many older homes weren’t built to accommodate the electrical loads that microwaves, hair dryers, air conditioners, and other modern appliances require. The only way to ensure that your home’s electrical system can support your lifestyle is to replace your electrical panel with the help of a certified electrician.
If you live in an older home with the original electrical panel or fuse box, you should have it evaluated for function and safety. You may need more circuits than your panel can accommodate, or it may not be functioning properly to protect your home. With our electrical panel services in San Diego, CA, we can provide you with a solution that supports your electrical needs.
Benefits of Upgrading Your Home’s Breaker Box
Reliable electricity is crucial for any modern homeowner — and it starts with your electric breaker box. There are numerous immediate and long-term benefits that you can enjoy from an electrical panel replacement, including:
- Safety: Your family and property’s safety are top concerns, and upgrading your panel will give you peace of mind. Modern panels with fresh wires are less susceptible to electrical fires.
- Supply: Modern homes use more electricity than in the past. You may have trouble powering all of your appliances, devices, and fixtures on your old breaker. Upgrading breaker boxes in older homes can satisfy your electrical needs.
- Versatility: Updating breaker boxes can give you room to grow, as a new breaker box will be able to handle renovations and power more devices.
- Value: Modern electricity is a priority for many prospective buyers. Upgrading your breaker with the help of our electrical panel services in San Diego, CA, will help you attract buyers and command higher offers.
- Savings: New circuit breakers are safer, and your insurance provider may require a certain brand of electrical panels to be replaced.
Why Choose Us for Your Electrical Panel Upgrade?
Whether you reset circuit breakers and they trip immediately, or you notice a burning odor coming from the electrical panel, don’t wait to contact a professional for help. Point Loma Electric and Plumbing can push your home’s electrical system into the future with our electrical panel services in San Diego, CA, and the surrounding areas.
It’s important to ensure that your electrical panel replacement or repair is in the hands of a trustworthy, reputable company. Fortunately, you can rest assured that our technicians are ready to resolve your issue while respecting your property and schedule.
Along with updating breaker boxes, we offer many top-notch services, including:
Our electricians specialize in older homes, making us the ideal company to work with for circuit breaker boxes and much more. You can expect transparent prices, friendly service, and five-star workmanship when you work with us. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
Point Loma Electric and Plumbing has served the greater San Diego area for the last 30+ years and counting. From upgrades to repair, we have you covered!