Rancho Santa Fe Residential Electrical Services
For safe, effective, guaranteed electrical repairs, turn to Point Loma Electric and Plumbing when you need an electrical contractor in Rancho Santa Fe.
There are plenty of things you can do to keep your house running efficiently and maintain its value. However, with electrical repairs, you should leave that to the professionals. Why? Because making a mistake fixing a clogged drain means making a mess while making a mistake attempting electrical repair could be fatal.
At Point Loma Electric and Plumbing, we have over 32 years providing safe, effective electrical repairs to residents in Rancho Santa Fe and the greater San Diego area.
Residential Electrical Services Offered in Rancho Santa Fe
Point Loma Electric and Plumbing has served the greater San Diego area for over 32 years. As the area’s older home specialists, we can bring your home’s outdated electrical system up to code and give you the performance you need.
We strive to be your one-stop electrical contractor and provide a comprehensive list of electrical services, including:
- Electrical panel services
- Indoor lighting installation and upgrades
- Light switches and dimmers
- Outdoor lighting
- Whole house generator installation
- Whole house surge protectors
- Electrical safety inspections
- Outlet switch repair and upgrades
- Electrical wiring services
- LED installations and retrofits
- Whole house fans
- Electric vehicle charging stations and more
Common Electrical Problems in Rancho Santa Fe Homes
Most of us take electricity for granted until we have to spend a few hours without it because of a power outage. So, when something goes wrong with your home’s electrical system, it’s crucial that you have a residential electrical contractor you can trust to fix it quickly and safely.
Here are the most common household electrical problems that warrant calling a professional electrician.
Problems with the power grid sometimes cause flickering lights. But, if you have this problem and the power company says it’s not on their end, call an electrical contractor to troubleshoot the issue.
Constant Circuit Breaker Trips
Many homes built before 1960 don’t have the electrical capacity to meet the demands of 21st-century living. Old electrical systems become overloaded quickly, causing blown fuses or constant breaker trips. Sometimes, you can add a subpanel at minimal expense, while in other instances, an electrical panel upgrade is the only way to solve the problem.
Outlets Get Warm
It’s not normal for an outlet to get warm to the touch, so if this happens, unplug your device or appliance immediately and call a residential electrician for an inspection to figure out what’s going on.
Your Electric Bills Are Out of Control
Another problem we see in older homes is that they’re not energy efficient and homeowners find their electric bills going higher even when doing everything they can to conserve energy.
Whether it’s an old furnace, poor insulation, or a malfunctioning electrical panel, there are many things that can cause your electric bills to be higher than necessary. If you’re tired of sky-high electric bills, call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing for expert electrical troubleshooting and upgrades to bring your energy expenses back in line.
Why Choose Point Loma Electric and Plumbing in Rancho Santa Fe
After spending your day golfing or shopping near Rancho Santa Fe, you want to return home and charge your phone, relax in the AC, and possibly stream the next episode of a show! However, a malfunction in your electrical system can put your daily habits on hold until you can find an electrician to perform repairs.
At Point Loma Electric and Plumbing, we provide fast, effective services to get your home electrical system up and running in no time. As a five-star electrical service, you can rely on our team to ensure every job is up to code with the highest quality craftsmanship. Since our founding in 1988, our focus has been on putting our customers first and ensuring that each job meets our high standard of excellence. By choosing our Rancho Santa Fe electrical services, you will experience benefits such as:
- High-quality service: We work hard to offer outstanding services to each customer, and ensure that you’re 100% satisfied before we leave.
- Experienced electricians: After many hours of training, our electricians have the knowledge necessary to address any problem and answer all of your questions.
- Flat-rate pricing: We charge by the job and provide full transparency, giving you peace of mind knowing the final price before our electricians even touch a wire.
- Ready-to-work mindset: Our technicians are always ready when needed. We’re available to fit your schedule or get to work immediately following your estimate appointment.
- Comfortable payment plans: We work hard to ensure our services remain as affordable as possible, giving you the benefit of special financing options.
Schedule an Appointment for Rancho Santa Fe Electrical Repair Today
If you’ve been on the hunt for the best electrician in Rancho Santa Fe, California, you’ve finally found us! Our Point Loma Electric and Plumbing team is ready to bring your older home into the modern age. Schedule an appointment for an estimate by calling us at
619-224-0672 or contacting us online today.
When you need the safest and most efficient performance from your home’s electrical system, call the experts at Point Loma Electric and Plumbing.