San Diego Whole House Fan Installation Services
Save 50-90% on your A/C cooling bills by installing a whole house fan in your attic!
San Diego is know for its hot temperatures, warm ocean water and fairly frequent sunshine. Because of these elements, home attics can become stifling hot and stuffy, which can affect the temperature in your entire home!
Air conditioning units can help reduce the temperature in your home for a more comfortable feel, but your bank account might not like the costs associated with it. Enter our whole house fan solutions! Prevent hot air from seeping into your home and reduce the load on your air conditioner.
Call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing today to schedule your whole house fan install assessment!
What is a QuietCool Whole House Fan?
Whole house fans made by QuietCool are fan ventilation systems that use less energy than a traditional air conditioner. this energy-efficient systems is mounted in your attic and pull the cooler fresh air from outside into your home then out through the attic. The hot air in your attic is replaced with fresh cool hair, keeping both your attic and your entire home cooler.
Point Loma Electric is an authorized installer of QuietCool Whole House Fans for the Greater San Diego area. We proudly serve cities and neighborhoods including Point Loma, La Jolla, Ocean Beach, Clairemont, Pacific Beach, University City, Hillcrest and more! Call today to find out if your house is a candidate for a QuietCool Whole House Fan.
Benefits of Installing a Whole House Fan in a San Diego Home
You can save up to 50-90% on your electric bill by reducing the use of your air conditioner and letting a QuietCool whole house fan do the cooling for less. Your whole house will stay cooler all day long because the hot air in your attic is replaced by fresh cooler air which is pulled into the home during the hours when the air outside is cooler by the whole house fan. This helps reduce the strain on your air condition because your home’s temperature will be lower.
Whole house fans will also remove odors, pet dander and dust and will replace and circulate clean fresh air throughout your home.
Why Choose a QuietCool Whole House Fan?
Consumers have many choices on the market to choose from. We supply and install only the brands we believe in because we know they’ll work for you!
When you choose QuietCool whole house fans, you can expect:
- Cooling Capacity: QuietCool whole house fans can reduce your home’s temperatures up to 10 times faster than most A/C units. In general, a whole house fan will reduce the air temperature in your attic up to 50 degrees which can reduce the overall inside temperature of your San Diego home by up to 20 Degrees without using your A/C system.
- Improved Air Quality: Whole house fans create a refreshing breeze throughout your home using just a fraction of the energy of an air conditioning unit. This increased circulation of about 15-22 times per hour removes odors, pet dander and dust and will replace and circulate clean fresh air throughout your home.
- Energy Efficiency: These fans can save you up to 90% on cooling costs for your San Diego home. This limits the amount of work your A/C needs to do to keep your home cool. If the weather outside is cooler than in your home, you can use your QuietCool system instead of your A/C.
- Quiet Operation: These systems are called QuietCool for a reason! QuietCool whole house fans are installed in your attic and the design keeps the motor away from your living space, which dramatically reduces the sound and vibration allowing them to run quietly without disturbing your daily routine. You can even run it while you’re asleep.
- Ease of Installation: You don’t have to worry about cutting joists to get these units to fit in your attic. You can keep the structural integrity of your attic intact and it can be installed in half the time of traditional systems.
- Warranty: You’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit will come with a 10-15 year warranty.
Looking to improve the temperature in your home while reducing your energy bill? Call Point Loma Electric and Plumber for a QuietCool whole house fan today!
Request a QuietCool Whole House Fan Assessment Today!
At Point Loma Electric and Plumbing, excellence has been our standard since 1988. We pride ourselves on providing top-notch electrical services and we put our customers first every time!
Since we have been installing QuietCool whole house fans since 2013, we can ensure safety and satisfaction on every whole house fan installation service. Call us today at
619-224-0672 to schedule an assessment today!
Let Point Loma Electric and Plumbing help to determine if a QuietCool Whole house fan will help you reduce your energy use and help you save up to 50-90% of your energy bill!