Point Loma Whole House Fan Installation & Repair
Save 50-90% on your A/C cooling costs by installing a whole house fan in your attic.
Whole House fans made by QuietCool are mounted in your attic and work by pulling the cooler fresh air from outside into your home then out through the attic. The hot air in your attic is replaced with fresh cool hair, keeping both your attic and your entire home cooler.
Point Loma Electric is an authorized installer of QuietCool Whole House Fans. We serve the Greater San Diego area. Call today to find out if your house is a candidate for a QuietCool Whole House Fan.
Keep your family safe with smoke detector installation.
Benefits of Installing a Whole House Fan
You can save up to 50-90% on your electric bill by reducing the use of your air conditioner. Your whole house will stay cooler all day long because the hot air in your attic is replaced by fresh cooler air which is pulled into the home during the hours when the air outside is cooler by the whole house fan. This helps reduce the use of A/C because your house will stay cooler during the day.
Whole house fans will also remove odors, pet dander and dust and will replace and circulate clean fresh air throughout your home.
Why Choose a QuietCool Whole House Fan?
- A whole house fan will reduce inside temperatures by up to 20 Degrees Without Using your A/C System.
- QuietCool Whole House fans can reduce your home’s temperatures up to 10 times faster than most A/C units.
- A whole house fan will reduce the air temperature in your attic but up to 50 degrees. This will help keep your entire house cool.
- The air in your home will be circulated 15-22 times per hour which helps to improve air quality.
- QuietCool Whole House fans are installed in your attic and the design keeps the motor away from your living space, which dramatically reduces the sound and vibration
QuietCool Whole house fans come with a 15-year warranty
- By reducing the use of your air conditioner, a QuietCool Whole House Fan will pay for itself in just a few years.
- Whole house fans create a refreshing breeze throughout your home using just a fraction of the energy of an air conditioning unit.
Looking for easy, cost-effective ways to cool your home? Consider installing a ceiling fan!
QuietCool Offers Top of the Line Whole House Fans
Consumers have many choices on the market to choose from. We supply and install only the brands we believe in because we know they’ll work for you. When you choose Quiet Cool Whole House Fans, you can expect:
- Energy Efficiency: These fans can save you up to 90% on cooling costs. This limits the amount of work your AC needs to do to keep your home cool. If the weather outside is cooler than in your home, you can use your Quiet Cool system instead of your AC.
- Quiet Operation: These systems are called Quiet Cool for a reason! They run quietly without disturbing your daily routine. You can even run it while you’re asleep.
- Ease of Installation: You don’t have to worry about cutting joists to get these units to fit in your attic. You can keep the structural integrity of your attic intact and it can be installed in half the time of traditional systems.
- Warranty: You’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit will come with a 10-15 year warranty.
Point Loma Electric and Plumbing has been installing QuietCool Whole house fans since 2013. Call us today at 619-224-0672 for an assessment and estimate to determine if a Quiet Cool Whole house fan will help you reduce your energy use and help you save up to 50-90% of your energy bill.