San Diego’s Best QuietCool Whole House Fan Installers
Save 50-90% on your A/C cooling costs by having one of our installation experts install an attic fan!
San Diego is known for its hot temperatures, cool ocean water, and fairly frequent sunshine. Because of these elements, home attics can become stiflingly hot and stuffy, which can affect the temperature in your entire home!
Air conditioning units can help reduce the temperature in your home for a more comfortable feel, but your bank account might not like the costs associated with it. Enter our quiet whole-house fan solutions! Save money, prevent hot air from seeping into your home, and reduce the load on your air conditioner.
At Point Loma Electric and Plumbing, we specialize in providing top-tier whole-house fan services for homes in the area. We understand the unique needs of older homes and are dedicated to providing quality service that exceeds your expectations. Our technicians have decades of experience performing everything from whole-house fan repairs to comprehensive installations, so we can ensure that your home is in the best hands.
If you’re ready to cool down your home with San Diego’s best QuietCool whole-house fan installers, turn to us to schedule an appointment. Our technicians are available to answer any questions you may have and to provide you with the right whole-house fan sizing and quality service. Contact us today and experience the Point Loma difference for yourself!
Call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing today to schedule your whole house fan install assessment!
What Is a QuietCool Whole House Fan?
Whole house fans made by QuietCool are fan ventilation systems that use less energy than a traditional A/C system. These energy-efficient systems are mounted in your attic and pull the cooler fresh air from outdoors into your home and then out through the attic. The hot air in your attic is replaced with fresh cool air, keeping both your attic and your entire home cooler.
Point Loma Electric and Plumbing is an authorized whole-house fan installer of QuietCool Whole House Fans for the Greater San Diego area. We proudly serve cities and neighborhoods, including Point Loma, La Jolla, Ocean Beach, Clairemont, Pacific Beach, University City, Hillcrest, and more! Call today to find out if your house is a candidate for a QuietCool Whole House Fan.
QuietCool Attic Fan vs. Central Air
If you’re looking for an energy-efficient, cost-effective, low-maintenance, and environmentally-friendly way to cool your living and attic space, a QuietCool attic fan may be the right choice.
While central air conditioning systems are cooling powerhouses that offer consistent temperature control in living spaces, they can cost a fortune in energy bills. A QuietCool attic fan, however, consumes way less energy. You can efficiently cool your living areas by bringing in an immediate influx of fresh air from outside to your home. Once installed, you’ll be surprised how quickly your living spaces will feel cool.
If you’re feeling unsure about which solution is right for you, turn to our experts. As San Diego’s best QuietCool whole-house fan installers, we’re here to help you learn more about your cooling options and make a decision that’s right for your needs.
Benefits of Installing a Whole House Fan
You can save up to 50-90% on your electric bill by reducing the use of your air conditioner and letting a QuietCool whole-house fan do the cooling for less. Your whole house will stay cooler all day long because the hot air in your attic is replaced by fresh cooler air, which is pulled into the home during the hours when the air outside is cooler. This helps reduce the strain on your air conditioner because your home’s temperature will be lower.
Whole house fans will also remove odors, pet dander, and dust and will replace and circulate clean, fresh air throughout your home.
Why Choose a QuietCool Whole House Fan?
Consumers have many choices on the market today to choose from. As a result, finding the best solution can seem daunting. Fortunately, this is where San Diego’s best QuietCool whole-house fan installers come in. We supply and install only the brands we believe in because we know they’ll work for you!
When you choose QuietCool whole house fans, you can expect:
- Cooling Capacity: With QuietCool whole house fan installation services, homeowners can reduce the temperature inside their residences up to 10 times faster than most A/C units. In general, a whole house fan will reduce the air temperature in your attic up to 50 degrees which can reduce the overall inside temperature of your San Diego home by up to 20 degrees without using your A/C system.
- Improved Air Quality: Whole house fans create a refreshing breeze throughout your home using just a fraction of the energy of an air conditioning unit. This increased circulation of about 15-22 times per hour removes odors, pet dander, and dust and will replace and circulate clean, fresh air throughout your home.
- Energy Efficiency: These whole-house fans can save you up to 45% on cooling costs for your San Diego home. This limits the amount of work your A/C needs to do to keep your home cool. If the weather outside is cooler than in your home, you can use your QuietCool system instead of your A/C.
- Quiet Operation: These systems are called QuietCool for a reason! QuietCool whole house fans are installed in your attic, and the design keeps the motor away from your living space, which dramatically reduces the sound and vibration, allowing them to run quietly without disturbing your daily routine. You can even run it while you’re asleep.
- Ease of Installation You don’t have to worry about cutting joists to get these units to fit in your attic. You can keep the structural integrity of your attic intact, and it can be installed in half the time of traditional systems.
- Warranty: You’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit will come with a 10-15 year warranty.
Looking to improve the temperature in your home while reducing your energy bill? Call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing for a QuietCool whole house fan today!
Whole House Fan Installation Done Right
At Point Loma, we understand the importance of comfort in your home. As San Diego’s best QuietCool whole house fan installers, we’re dedicated to providing friendly five-star service every time. With our expert technicians and top-notch customer care, you can rest assured that you will be getting the best service available.
We’ve been in business since 1988, and throughout the years, we’ve never once compromised on quality. Whether we’re performing whole-house fan repairs or installations, we use only the most advanced materials and techniques for your installation. This way, homeowners can be sure that their whole house fans will be reliable and efficient for years to come. With assistance from our team, you can count on us to prioritize proper whole-house fan sizing and much more.
We take pride in our whole-house fan services and our commitment to providing quality solutions for our customers. That’s why we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We strive to provide exceptional customer service and the best experience possible, so you can trust that you’re making the right choice when you choose us for your attic fan installation.
Schedule Your Professional Attic Fan Installation Today
At Point Loma Electric and Plumbing, excellence has been our standard since 1988. We pride ourselves on specializing in everything from top-notch ceiling fans and electrical services, putting our customers first every time!
Since we have been installing QuietCool whole house fans since 2013, we can ensure safety and satisfaction with every whole house fan installation service. Call us to schedule an assessment today!
Are you ready to work with San Diego’s best QuietCool whole-house fan installers? We’re here to help. Let Point Loma Electric and Plumbing help to determine if a QuietCool whole-house fan system will help you reduce your energy use and help you save up to 45% of your energy bill!
Let Point Loma Electric and Plumbing help to determine if a QuietCool Whole house fan will help you reduce your energy use and help you save up to 50-90% of your energy bill!