Service Partner Plan
When it comes to maintaining your home’s plumbing and electrical systems, it helps to have a service partner you can count on! That’s why Point Loma Electric & Plumbing offers our Service Partner Plan to provide you with three things: Safety. Savings. Peace of Mind.
Why Sign Up for a Service Partner Plan?
Aside from the peace of mind of knowing your plumbing and electrical systems are well maintained, your Service Partner Plan also comes with all of the following benefits:
- Annual System Checks- Receive thorough inspection of various plumbing and electrical systems.
- Priority Scheduling- As a Service Partner Plan Member, your calls are automatically bumped to the front of the line and will be scheduled as a priority.
- 10% Service Discount- Enjoy savings of 10% on any service up to $500!
- Completely Transferable Plan- If you move, you can either transfer your Service Partner Plan to your new home or transfer it to the new owners of your previous home.
- Satisfaction Guarantee- If you’re unhappy with any aspect of our service for any reason, we’ll come back and make it right!
What Is an Electric and Plumbing Check?
Our comprehensive plumbing check includes:
- Checking water heater temperature
- Checking all faucets and showers for proper operation
- Checking washing machine hose and drain
- Checking garbage disposal connections and operation
- Checking accessible sump pumps and septic pumps
- Checking the water heater pressure valve
- Checking that toilets are operating properly
- Checking dishwasher connections
- Checking, testing, and labeling emergency shutoffs
- And more!
Our comprehensive electrical check includes:
- Checking the panel box and condition of all connections
- Checking for blinking lights and warm faceplates
- Checking any sizzling or buzzing outlets
- Checking the quality of exposed wiring
- Checking for proper use of extension cords and power strips
- Checking for required arc fault protection
- Checking for presence and proper placement of smoke alarms
- Checking for presence of carbon monoxide detectors
- Testing smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors
- Checking for required ground fault protection and testing each GFCI receptacle and circuit breaker
- Checking for appropriate surge protection
- Checking if electrical service capacity is sufficient for present and future demands
- And more!
Our Promise To You
At Point Loma Electric & Plumbing, we pride ourselves on always delivering 5-star service. We have the tools, training, and expertise to handle most jobs in one visit, and our technicians are polite and respectful.
Every Point Loma Electric & Plumbing employee is drug tested and background checked for your safety and peace of mind. We only send uniformed technicians to your home and always wear shoe covers and work mats to keep your home clean.
After each service, we follow up with a phone call to make sure you are completely thrilled with our services. If you’re not, we’ll make it right!
Call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing today at (619) 224-0672 to sign up for a Service Partner Plan
Get the maintenance and care your home needs!