Water Heater Services in San Diego
Point Loma Electric and Plumbing is here to help with quality water heater service including electric and gas water heater units!
Your water heater is one of the most important appliances in your home. Without it, you wouldn’t receive hot water when you shower, wash your hands, or clean the dishes.
Do you want to ensure your hot water never stops flowing? Point Loma Electric and Plumbing is here to help with our top-tier water heater services in San Diego, CA. Our professional team has seen and done it all, so if you need tankless, electric, or gas water heater services, you can trust us to have a great solution.
Whether you have a minor issue with your home’s water heater or are ready for a new water heater system installation, we have what it takes to meet your needs and budget. Are you in need of a water heater repair, replacement, or installation? Call us today to learn more about how we can help you!
Call your local plumber today at 619-224-0672 to schedule your water heater service.
Water Heater Repairs
You rely on your water heater daily, so a sudden breakdown can cause major problems. Whether your water heater is leaking or you’re not getting hot water, contacting a professional plumber for help is crucial. If you need a water heater technician, we’re standing by to help.
Depending on the severity of the issue, our team can provide you with water heater repair services. If the problem appears to be beyond repair, we’ll help you find the best replacement for your needs. By addressing problems early on, you can avoid the biggest issues, including a cracked tank or a serious electrical issue.
Whether you need tankless, gas or electric water heater services, we’ll address the issue promptly. We have years of experience working with all types of water heaters, including electric, gas, and tankless models. Plus, we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee with water heater services in San Diego to ensure you’re happy with the results.
Water Heater Installation & Replacement
Is your water heater about to kick the bucket? Don’t panic or worry about running out of hot water.you can avoid a full-on breakdown with a water heater installation or an assessment for a new water heater by our professional technicians. We’re a leading water heater replacement team in the San Diego area.
We specialize in everything from traditional and tankless models to gas and electric water heater services. So if you’d like to improve your home’s energy efficiency, we can provide you with a dependable, energy-efficient replacement.
Water heater problems are no laughing matter. You can trust us to tackle your water heater services in San Diego, CA, with the utmost care and respect. We’ll treat your home like our own and arrive at the job with a fully-stocked truck to get the job done right.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
When your water heater stops working properly, this can cause many inconveniences for your household. That’s why it’s important to keep an eye out for signs your water heater needs repair. If may be time for a water heater repair if you encounter:
- High Energy Costs: Your water heater heats the water throughout the day. Unfortunately, as your water heater ages and falls into disrepair, it has to work harder to keep up with your hot water needs. As a result, your energy costs can increase.
- Low Water Capacity: Are you running out of hot water faster than normal? If your electric water heater is struggling to heat enough hot water for your entire family to use, there could be damage to the heating element, which will need to be replaced or repaired by an expert.
- Rust Buildup: Rust and water are a common combination. And because your unit is constantly holding water, it could be a major concern as your unit gets older. Any rust buildup on outside connections and fittings, or rust in the water itself, should not be ignored.
- Heating Issues: Your water heater should be able to produce consistent water temperatures. If you’re getting scalding water one minute and lukewarm the next, there may be a problem with the heating elements and the temperature controls.
- Old Age: The average water heater has a shelf life of about ten years. As it reaches those later years, it may require more frequent repairs. However, if your unit is old, struggling to produce consistent temperatures, and requires more than a few repairs a year, it may be time to consider replacing a hot water tank.
Did you know installing a water softener can protect your water tank and help it last longer?
Benefits of Replacing Your Water Heater
Although a water heater system installation can be an unexpected project for many San Diego homeowners, it also offers plenty of benefits. Outside of resolving your repair issues, replacing your water heater can:
- Lower Your Energy Costs: It takes energy to heat water, and energy costs money. Installing a new water heater can help lower your energy bills, as the system will use less energy while still providing you with the hot water you need.
- Increase Hot Water Capacity: For many homeowners, a water heater installation is a great way to increase their hot water capacity. With a larger tank in place or endless hot water, you’ll always enjoy enough hot water for the whole family.
- Provide Consistent Water Temperatures: Is your water heater producing inconsistent water temperatures? Fortunately, our team can fix this problem.
Your Experts for Water Heater Replacements & Repairs!
Are you running out of hot water on a daily basis? Point Loma Electric and Plumbing offers a full range of water heater services in San Diego, CA, to ensure you always have a reliable source of hot water.
Since 1988, we’ve proudly serviced the homeowners in our area with five-star water heater repairs, replacements, and more. We specialize in both electric and gas water heater services to fit every demand.
Our professional plumbers offer many services to keep your family safe and comfortable all year long, including the following:
- Plumbing Services
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Home Repipe and Pipe Lining Services
Replacing or repairing your water heater will help you feel more comfortable at home.