Pacific Beach Plumbing Company
Get your plumbing functioning like brand new with professional plumbing services - call us!
If you’re looking for a professional plumbing company to handle all of your plumbing repairs and installation, choose Point Loma Electric and Plumbing in Pacific Beach, CA. We have you covered when it comes to residential plumbing services. You want an experienced team on your side. Whether you need plumbing installation for a new construction or an inspection, we can assist you.
Our team of professionals is licensed and trained on methods new and old to ensure we can serve as many customers as possible. If you have an older home and are concerned that another plumbing professional may be unable to help, call us. We are your old home specialists!
Find out what your neighbors have to say about our services and visit our reviews page.
When to Replace Your Water Heater
Like any appliance in your home, your water heater will eventually start to perform poorly. It will get to the point that it’s difficult to ignore. Fluctuating water temperatures can be a huge frustration so you want to be able to recognize the signs when it happens. Here are some signs you should consider replacement instead of water heater repair:
- Your water heater is getting old: Water heaters last around 8-10 years. At this point, it will begin to suffer. At some point, you will have to replace it.
- Rusty water: If you’re noticing that rusty water is coming out of more than one of your faucets, it can be a good sign that the inside of your tank is rusting. At this point, repairs are not possible.
- Strange noises: If you have sediment build-up that hasn’t been cleaned for some time, you may need to replace. Sediment hardens and builds up in your tank making your water heater work harder to heat water and to function.
- Leaking water heater: Some leaks mean you need a simple repair while others signify a big problem. If a fracture or crack has formed, it is likely you need to replace it.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning
You don’t want to wait until your drains are completely backed up to deal with a plumbing problem. The longer you wait, the more likely you’ll have to undergo expensive repairs and bigger plumbing issues. Recognize the signs early so that you can call a drain cleaning company for blocked drain repair right away:
- Slow drains: This is usually caused by build-up in your pipes.
- Unusual noises: bubbling or gurgling means that water is not moving through your system like it should due to a clog.
- Pests: Fruit flies and gnats are drawn to food waste build-up in your drains.
- Bad smells: Fishy odors usually mean there is some sort of build-up in your drains.
Want to learn more about how to keep your drains clear? Visit our blogs page for tips and tricks.
Reasons to Work With Us
We are dedicated to assisting you with your home plumbing needs. That’s why we dedicate ourselves to providing professional, reliable, and honest service in the Greater San Diego area. Our customers keep coming back because they appreciate our work ethic. When you work with us, you’re getting best in class service including:
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Fair, upfront pricing
- Knowledgeable technicians
- Easy financing
for Pacific Beach, CA
Choose a plumbing company that puts your needs first. If you need plumbing assistance, call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing in Pacific Beach, CA at 619-224-0672. We are serving the Greater San Diego area!