Mission Hills Plumbers
Fast, professional plumbing services are our specialty, call our experts today!
You rely on plumbing in your Mission Hills home daily. Your routine isn’t complete without all of the plumbing appliances you rely on. From taking a shower to preparing dinner, you need access to properly functioning plumbing. If you’re in need of a plumbing company to assist you with your residential plumbing, call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing in Mission Hills, CA today.
In our over 30 years of experience, we have become familiar with what residents in the greater San Diego need in terms of plumbing service. If you’re looking for a reliable plumbing contractor, we are the team to call.
Our solutions are top quality and accurate every time. Call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing today at 619-224-0672 to schedule your service.
Water Heater Tank Installation Service in Missions Hills, CA
While some homeowners are making the switch to tankless water heaters, many homeowners like to stick with traditional systems for a variety of reasons. If you’re looking to install a new water heater, here are some reasons you might choose to stick with a hot water tank:
- Lower upfront costs: Installing these systems usually cost less upfront than instant water heaters.
- Cost-effective: Repairing a tank unit is often less expensive than trying to repair other
- Easy maintenance: These systems can usually be cleaned by a homeowner.
Signs You Need A Mission Hills Plumber For Your Drain Cleaning Services
If you need clogged drain repair, you may be considering DIY. However, this doesn’t always get to the root of the problem. There are many benefits to hiring a professional including using highly effective, drain-safe methods of cleaning out your system. Here are signs it’s time to call us:
- Accumulating water: Standing water in your sink, shower, or tub could mean there is a blockage that is preventing your drains from draining properly.
- Slow drains: One slow drain is usually easy to treat, however, if you notice multiple slow drains, it could mean a clog deeper in your system.
- Unpleasant smells and pests: Unpleasant smells and the presence of pests are usually a sign of accumulating food waste in your drains.
If you want more tips and tricks on how to keep your drains clean, visit our blogs page! We discuss a variety of services!
Call the Best Mission Hills Plumber Today!
If you need a company that can assist you with your plumbing while making the experience hassle-free, give us a call. We are your local Mission Hills experts. We work with integrity to bring our clients the best possible experience. You can trust us to provide professional and accurate repairs, installations, and more. When you work with us, you’re getting:
- Licensed technicians
- Flat-rate pricing
- A+ BBB rated company
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Point Loma Electric and Plumbing in Mission Hills can complete your plumbing services including installation and repair.