La Jolla Plumbing Services
Get your plumbing system prepared for anything, call our professionals today!
You may not realize it but you rely on your plumbing every day! From flushing toilets to turning on the faucet, all of these small actions require a properly functioning plumbing system. When your system is on the fritz, your whole routine is messed up. Luckily, you have a trusted plumbing company on your side for all of your home service needs. Point Loma Electric and Plumbing is your premier choice for residential plumbing services in La Jolla.
With over three decades of experience, our trusted technicians have the know how to complete your service in an accurate manner. Whether you need plumbing repair or plumbing installation for your new construction, we can assist you!
We value your opinion. Visit our reviews page to see feedback about our services.
Upgrading Your Water Heater
Upgrading from a traditional tank system to a tankless water heater has many benefits. Many homeowners have made the switch because they enjoy the ease of use that comes along with installing more modern systems in their home. Here are some benefits you might enjoy:
- Increased Space Savings: A tankless system is usually installed into your wall, thus freeing up precious floor space.
- Efficiency: Tankless systems may cost more upfront but saving on money utilities due to increased utilities might be the right choice for you.
- On Demand: Because there is no tank storage, you will enjoy nearly instant hot water upon turning on your faucet.
Signs You Need Professional Clogged Drain Repair
Your plumbing system relies heavily on clean and clear pipes. Many homeowners undertake DIY repairs for minor clogs, which is usually okay. Be wary of using store bought chemical cleaners that are harsh on your pipes. Here are some of the red flags:
- Multiple clogs: You may need to repair a blocked drain if you notice that you have multiple clogs around the house.
- Bad odors: If you notice strange smells wafting up from your drains, it could be a sign of a blockage. This may also increase the presence of pests.
- Slow drains: A slow drain usually signals a blockage. If you notice one slow drain or multiple ones, call a professional right away.
- Gurgling noises: This usually signals air pockets in your drain. Air pockets are a sign of a blockage.
Want to talk to us but can’t get to the phone? Send us a message on our contact us page.
Why Work With Us
We know how difficult it can be to find a drain cleaning company that will give honest recommendations about your situation. Whether you need cleaner drains, or you’re looking for water heater repair, we’re here to assist you. We offer honest recommendations so that you’re never spending more than you need to on a service. Working with us means:
- 100% satisfaction guarantee: We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee because we’re confident that you’ll enjoy the work that we do.
- Knowledgeable technicians: We have over 30 years of experience. We know our way around your system and perform accurate repairs every single time.
- Fair, upfront pricing: We are always upfront about our costs so that you don’t have to worry about a surprise bill at the end of the day.
- Easy financing: We provide flexible financing so you can make the plumbing and electrical upgrades needed to keep your home safe without the financial burden.
for La Jolla, CA
At Point Loma Electric and Plumbing in La Jolla, CA, we are your choice for excellent plumbing service. We are serving the Greater San Diego area and delivering professional service. Call today at 619-224-0672 to schedule a service.