La Jolla Home Water Treatment Services
Get your plumbing functioning like brand new with professional plumbing services - call us!
Get a quality water supply for your home with help from Point Loma Electric and Plumbing.
San Diego and surrounding cities are known for their hard, mineral-filled water, and La Jolla is no different. The water that runs through your pipes may cause buildup, stain appliances and dishes and irritate or dry the skin. The minerals in the water may also give it an unpleasant taste, so you hesitate to drink straight from the tap.
If you experience any of these water issues in your home, it may be time to seek water treatment services like a complete water filtration system or water softener. Point Loma Electric and Plumbing can help. You and your family deserve pure, chemical-free water. Our plumbing experts can assess your home to find the best solution for your situation.
Our solutions are top quality and accurate every time. Call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing today at 619-224-0672 to schedule your service.
Water Treatment for Your Home
Water runs through every area of your home, and you use it for many tasks, from cooking and drinking to washing clothes and dishes. If your water quality isn’t quite what it should be, you may begin to notice the signs around your home. Here are a few things to watch out for:
- Odor and taste: Hydrogen sulfide in your water may lead to a rotten egg smell, and high concentrations of minerals may cause a metallic taste.
- Color and texture: Low water quality may cause cloudy drinking water and a gritty texture.
- Buildup and stains: If you notice residue or stains on showerheads, faucets and even freshly washed clothes, your water may be the culprit.
- Plumbing issues: Mineral-filled water can clog your pipes over time, leading to costly repairs.
- Health: Skin inflammation, stomach issues and dry hair and skin can all result from the water you use.
Point Loma Electric and Plumbing Water Treatment
Whether you have an existing water treatment system in need of repairs or are seeking water treatment for the first time, Point Loma Electric and Plumbing can help. A water treatment system can vastly improve the quality of your home’s water supply. You can enjoy the improved taste and look of your water and may notice less staining on fixtures and clothes. You will also enjoy chemical-free water. We offer two high-quality water treatment options:
- Water softeners: When you treat your water using this system, it removes minerals from your water supply, replacing them with sodium ions to protect your plumbing system from buildup.
- Water filtration: We offer five varieties of complete water filtration systems that remove health risks and impurities from your whole house’s water supply.
If you’re unsure which option would be best for your home, our professional staff can discuss the specifics of each choice to help you decide. We also specialize in updating older homes to meet modern needs by installing the highest-quality water treatment systems and performing other plumbing or electrical services.
Benefits of Choosing Us
Your home is a prized possession, and we will treat it as such. When you choose Point Loma Electric and Plumbing to install a water treatment system, we will work with utmost care for your property. Our staff will keep your home clean, even while installing a new water treatment setup, and treat your house as if it were our own.
We’ll adapt our services to meet your needs. Our team can work around your schedule and provide the services you need, even if you change your mind over time. We also guarantee customer satisfaction, so if you are not completely satisfied with our work, you can talk to us. We will do what we can to make it right. Whether you need a new filtration system or repairs on a current one, you can leave your home in our hands.
Get Water Treatment Services for Your Home
Water treatment services can supply your home with pure water. Drink from the tap without fear of unpleasant smells or cloudy appearance. Water treatment services can also make the appliances in your home function better. Your water heater, washing machine, ice maker and more may function longer with fewer repair needs with a supply of treated water. With the many benefits that water treatment offers your home, it’s time to consider repairing your current system or installing one for the first time.
Choose a plumbing company that puts your needs first. If you need plumbing assistance, call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing in La Jolla, CA.