Enjoy Better Water At A Fraction Of The Price
Most Jobs Completed In One Day
We arrive in a fully-stocked truck, ready to solve your problem. Most repairs can be completed in a single day!
Get clean, pure water for your entire home, save money, protect your appliances and enjoy fresh, chemical-free water for drinking, bathing and washing. Point Loma Electric & Plumbing can offer complete water filtration and anti-scale solutions for your entire home. Quality water in your home can help reduce waste and the use of bottled water. Home water treatment is no longer a luxury; it has become a necessity.
Clean pure water is important for your health, for cooking your food, for showering and so much more. Most municipal water is treated with chlorine and chloramines and tap water is often contaminated with chemicals and bacteria. A quality water filtration and purification system will remove bacteria, heavy metals and chemicals from the water you use for drinking, cooking, bathing and cleaning.
Water Treatment Options For Your Home
The most common types of home water filtration systems are:
- Activated Carbon: Activated carbon filtration systems are common and inexpensive. These water filters are typically installed under the sink and you replace the filter cartridges as needed.
- Ion Exchange Filters or Softeners: Ion exchange filtration systems are also called cation exchange water filters or water softeners. Positively charged ions attract the negatively charged water contaminants such as calcium, magnesium and barium. Magnesium and calcium can damage your pipes and appliances and give your water an unpleasant taste.
- Reverse Osmosis: Reverse osmosis is a highly effective method of purifying your water. In this process, the water is forced through a semi-permeable membrane which filters out the vast majority of contaminants. A reverse osmosis system will produce approximately 50-90 gallons of water per day.
No matter what type of water purification system you choose for your home take a look at some of the benefits you will get from filtering and purifying the water you use in your home.
- Safe, Clean Drinking Water: There are over 2000 known toxins and contaminants that are commonly found in municipal water. Did you know that most bottled water is actually tap water that comes directly from the municipality?
- Save Money: Stop buying bottled water! The savings from not purchasing bottled water will help offset the investment of installing a whole house water filtration system in your home.
- Help Protect The Environment: Of the 50 BILLION water bottles purchased in the last year less than 40% were recycled. The rest ended up in landfills or polluting our oceans. It takes over 450 years for a plastic water bottle to break down. With a home water purification system, you will not only enjoy superior water quality; you can do your part to reduce the waste that ends up in our landfills
- Improved Taste & Water Quality: Water purification systems not only remove contaminants but also improve the taste of your water.
- Protect Your Appliances & Fixtures: A water softening or conditioning system will protect your appliances and fixtures from damaging mineral build-up and increase their useful lifespan.