Electrical Service Upgrades for La Jolla Homes
Get professional electrical service upgrades for your La Jolla home, call us today!
La Jolla has many beautiful older homes. If you own one of these homes, you surely enjoy its charms, but an older home can also come with unexpected maintenance needs. An electrical system built decades ago may not meet modern demands, as electric elements have seen many upgrades in recent years. You want your home to be a relaxing environment after a day spent outside on the beach or enjoying various activities in the area. Electrical upgrades can enhance your home’s function.
If you want to upgrade your current electrical system or fix glitchy and potentially dangerous electrical elements in your home, our highly-trained staff can provide the services you need.
Call us at 619-224-0672 to schedule your electrical upgrade service today!
Upgrading Your Electrical Systems
Unfortunately, electrical systems don’t last forever. You may need to replace yours if you notice:
- Outdated electrical elements: If you own an older house that’s never been upgraded, the original setup may lack the proper framework to handle your current electrical needs and power your home safely.
- Burning smells, rust or corrosion: These issues signal more severe problems and can become dangerous for your home if you do not replace the faulty wiring or other components.
- Sparking: If you see sparks coming from any electrical component in your house, it’s time for an upgrade to address fire hazards.
- Electrical glitches: Tripping breakers, flickering lights and other inconsistencies in your electrical system may indicate that it’s time to get some new hardware.
We Can Improve Your Home’s Electrical Systems
Upgrading electrical systems in your home is essential for safety and can also make your home work better for your needs. Point Loma Electric and Plumbing offers various electrical upgrades to improve your home. Whatever your electrical issue, we can send a technician to provide the necessary service. Our technicians strive to help you enjoy the benefits of your new system as soon as possible. Here are some of the most common upgrades we offer:
- Electrical inspections: A full-house electrical inspection can help us identify areas of concern and recommend the best way to improve your electrical systems to meet your needs.
- LED lighting and retrofit: Retrofitting involves incorporating new technology into existing electrical systems, and replacing older lighting with LEDs can lower energy costs and increase versatility in your home.
- Outlet installations: New electrical outlets can make your home safer and add convenience by offering more places to plug in your devices and appliances.
- Electric panel services: If you have a circuit breaker panel older than 20 years or you frequently trip breakers, you should consider upgrading your electric panel.
- Hot tub wiring: Old or faulty wiring might prevent your spa from warming up, but an electrical upgrade can solve this issue.
Why Work With Point Loma Electric and Plumbing?
At Point Loma Electric and Plumbing, our mission is to provide safety and peace of mind to every customer we serve. We can make your home function as it should by upgrading electrical systems. With new electrical installed in your home, you can relax knowing that your home is safe and meets current safety requirements. Here are a few other reasons to work with us:
- Older home expertise: If you’re looking for experts who can recommend the best electrical updates for your older home, our technicians can use their experience to help you update your system.
- Protection for your home: We will integrate upgrades with as little disruption to your home and life as possible, and our team respects your property, cleaning up after every job.
- Professional service: Our crews show up on time, offer friendly service and perform the quality work you expect and deserve.
Increase Safety in Your Older Home
Your older home can function just like new with a few electrical upgrades. If you’re unsure what your home needs, an electrical inspection can identify the most critical issues you should address. If you know what needs to be addressed, you may want to upgrade to LEDs or install a new electric panel. We can do that too.
At Point Loma Electric and Plumbing in La Jolla, CA, we put your needs first. We are standing by to help you schedule your service.