Electrical Safety Inspection in San Diego
Make sure your home’s electrical is safe and up to code with professional electrical services.
Your home’s electrical is a very complex system. When it comes to electricity, you don’t want to attempt repairs and installations on your own. Most importantly, you want to be sure that your electric is working properly. This is because so many of the devices and appliances you use daily rely on electrical. You might need an electrical inspection for a variety of reasons, but no matter what it is, Point Loma Electric and Plumbing has the expertise to perform it for you.
We have over 32 years of experience so we know exactly what to look for when you need an inspection. We can ensure your electrical system is functioning properly and safely. We are standing by to assist you with your complex electrical system.
Make sure your lights stay on during an emergency with whole home generator installation.
What Does a Whole Home Electrical Inspection Entail?
An inspection is a thorough examination of your home’s entire electrical system. Your home’s system is made up on many components. All of these components must work in harmony in order to give you the most functional and efficient system. During a professional inspection, you can expect:
- A detailed checklist with areas of concern, recommendations, and necessary repairs
- A professional and thorough review of all electrical wires, systems, and components
- Test switches, panels, and circuits
- Observe visible issues
- Grounding systems check
- Examination of outdoor electrical
- Check for smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors where needed
When to Get an Electrical Inspection
An electrical inspection is always a good idea. However, there are certain times where it’s very important to call a professional for a thorough combover of your electrical system. Here’s when you should always schedule one:
- Buying a new home
- Your electrical system has not been updated in the last 20 years
- You are experiencing tripping breakers, flickering lights or any other electrical issues.
- Your home is older than 40 years
- You haven’t had a professional inspection in some time
- You’re planning to undergo a major renovation
If it’s time for you to get an inspection, call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing. We have over 32 years of experience with home electrical. We will find any hidden issues and make sure your system is running efficiently and effectively.
Protect your expensive appliances and devices with whole home surge protector installation.
Benefits of Professional Electrical Inspection
A professional inspection is absolutely vital in ensuring the safety of your family and property. Having a professional perform a thorough examination can ensure your peace of mind by:
- Ensuring safe operation of electrical systems in your home
- Identifying any mistakes made by previous technicians, contractors, or homeowners
- Finding old, dangerous, or faulty wiring
- Spotting fire hazards
- Reduce energy costs and identify ways to save on electrical
Call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing for You Electrical Inspection
If you need a professional to perform your inspection, trust the experts with over three decades of experience. Call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing at 619-224-0672. We deliver expert service to the Greater San Diego area.
We have over 32 years of experience so we know exactly what to look for when you need an inspection.