San Diego Smoke Detector Installation Services
Keep your home and safe updated with smoke detector installation and smart home devices.
You deserve to be in the know at all times in your home. By installing a smoke detector, you can be notified anytime there is a dangerous condition in your home. There are many appliances out there that can keep you and your family safe. Additionally, smart appliances have made it easy to check the working status of many of your appliances and make it convenient to use.
No matter what your needs are, Point Loma Electric and Plumbing can assist you. Our technicians are trained and knowledgeable in new and modern techniques and methods to make your home functional and efficient. We serve the Greater San Diego area so you can call us whatever your needs.
Make sure your home is up to code with a professional electrical safety inspection.
Benefits of Smoke Detector Installation
A properly installed and working smoke detector can save lives. Not only do they play a vital role in home safety, these systems are also required by many local codes to be installed and working in your home. If you’re asleep, these systems can quickly notify you of dangerous conditions so that you can get out of your home and out to safety.
Most importantly, you want a team of experts that can regularly monitor your system to make sure it’s working like it should. If your smoke detectors are old, have visible damage, or if you don’t have smoke detectors installed, call us right away. These systems can’t keep you safe if they aren’t functioning. Our team of experts can check them out to be sure everything is working like it should be.
Replacing Your Carbon Monoxide Detector
Many homeowners understand how valuable and life-saving installing carbon monoxide detectors can be. What most homeowners don’t know is that these systems only last for a certain amount of time before they no longer offer the life-saving functions you depend on.
- Most carbon monoxide detectors last 5-7 years
- Check the tag date or stamp on the back of the unit
- If your unit malfunctions, call a professional right away
- Ensure the batteries are fresh and working when installing
- Test your system regularly
Protect your home from a power surge with a whole house surge protector installation.
Upgrade Your Home with Smart Automation
There are a variety of ways you can make your day to day life more convenient. More and more homeowners are starting to make the switch to a smart home and are installing appliances to make your everyday life simpler. Here are just a few of the appliances we can install in your home for an upgraded and modern experience:
- Lutron Caseta Lighting: You don’t need to purchase smart bulbs to enjoy smart lighting in your home. Caseta dimmers can control multiple bulbs and don’t require smart bulbs to function. You schedule your lights to dim or turn off at a specific time or use your smartphone to control.
- Smart Thermostats: Smart thermostats allow you to control the temperature inside of your house even when you’re not home. This is a great way to save money on heating and cooling costs.
- Remote Control Light: If you want ease of use, remote control lighting is an easy way to control the lighting in your home with the press of a button. No more having to walk across the room to turn off a light. If you forgot to turn one off, you can easily do so from your remote control.
Control all aspects of your home with ease. Point Loma Electric and Plumbing serves the Greater San Diego area, CA and can update your home while keeping you and your family safe and in the know. Call us today at 619-224-0672 to schedule a service.