Pacific Beach Water Heater Services
Get your plumbing functioning like brand new with professional plumbing services - call us!
Many cities near San Diego have hard, mineral-filled water that benefits from water treatment. This water can be harmful to skin and hair and can cause damage to your plumbing system by building up in pipes.
If you’re looking for a home water filtration system in your Pacific Beach home, Point Loma Electric and Plumbing can help. Our plumbing experts can find the right treatment option for your home. Our water softening and purification systems can treat hard water and provide safer drinking water.
Call your local plumber today at 619-224-0672 to schedule your water heater service.
Common Reasons for Water Heater Maintenance
If your water heater leaks or does not supply hot water like it should, addressing these problems can help you prevent more extensive issues, like electrical problems or a cracked tank, in the future. Here are some common signs your water heater needs maintenance:
- High energy costs: If your energy bills rise unexpectedly, your water heater may be working inefficiently and need repairs.
- Low water capacity: If your hot water runs out faster than before, you may need a new heating element.
- Rust buildup: The water that heaters hold can cause connections and fittings to rust and deposit those particles into your water supply
- Old age: The average life of a water heater is about 10 years, and a fixture older than this may function less efficiently or stop working, requiring replacement.
Services Point Loma Electric and Plumbing Offers
Point Loma Plumbing and Electric has an experienced team ready to address your water heater problems. We perform water heater repair and installation in Pacific Beach, specializing in services for older homes. We service:
- Tank water heaters: Many older homes rely on a traditional water heater that heats gallons of water and stores them in a tank. If your water heater is damaged or old, repair or replacement can provide consistent water temperatures and quieter operation.
- Tankless water heaters: These fixtures are a new and more energy-efficient option that only heat water when taps are running. If you’re looking for tankless water heater service in Pacific Beach, we can help.
Our team can repair or replace electric and gas units. If you’re considering a new type for a replacement, know that each type of water heater offers different pros and cons. The professionals at Point Loma can help you choose the best option for your home.
Why Choose Point Loma Electric and Plumbing for Water Heater Services?
Since 1988, Point Loma Electric and Plumbing has supplied professional water heater service to the Pacific Beach area. We can help you fix any water heater issues and enjoy your reliable hot water supply again. Other benefits of trusting your water heater to our team include:
- Value: Our experts will work to address any issues you may face and provide long-term solutions.
- Experience: Through extensive training and experience, our employees gain the knowledge necessary to handle your water heater needs.
- Satisfaction: We are dedicated to providing the quality services you need and guarantee satisfaction with five-star service and a lifetime warranty on labor.
Schedule Water Heater Repair in Pacific Beach Today
If you’re experiencing issues with your water heater, Point Loma Electric and plumbing can help. We serve homeowners near San Diego, including Pacific Beach. Call us at 619-224-0672 or contacting us online to request water heater service!
Choose a plumbing company that puts your needs first. If you need plumbing assistance, call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing in Pacific Beach, CA.