Home Repipe/Piping Services in La Jolla
Get your plumbing functioning like brand new with professional plumbing services - call us!
Older homes have a charm and uniqueness that you may not find in newer builds. These homes also typically have a durable construction that holds up well for years. Unfortunately, not every system in an older home withstands the test of time. You may experience leaks in your pipes or other issues that require repiping or pipe repair.
If you’re looking for a trustworthy company to take care of your La Jolla home, look no further than Point Loma Electric and Plumbing. We are experts in older homes and do repairs for other residential properties as well. We offer various services to identify piping problems and improve the function of your plumbing systems.
Our solutions are top quality and accurate every time. Call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing today at 619-224-0672 to schedule your service.
Benefits of Repiping Your Home
You may consider pipe repair or repiping services if you experience issues with your piping. Contacting a plumbing company to address these issues has many benefits, including:
- Fixing leaks: An experienced plumber can locate the areas where your pipes are dripping and provide repairs.
- Eliminating rusty water: Water running through pipes may corrode the inside, giving your water an orange hue, but repiping can make your water clear again.
- Upgrading your system: If you own an older home, your piping may not meet modern demands, so it’s essential to seek a replacement.
- Fixing low water pressure: Repiping can eliminate the buildup in your pipes that blocks water flow.
- Checking for damage: If you haven’t sought maintenance in a while, a plumber can inspect the inside of your pipes for corrosion and other damage.
The Piping Services We Offer
Point Loma Electric and Plumbing has the expertise to address a range of issues you may experience with the piping in your home. Here are our piping services:
- Pipe inspections: We can visually inspect pipes and use cameras to check the insides. Examinations can help us identify leaks and spot corrosion that could lead to future damage.
- Drain and pipe repairs: You may have small leaks in your pipes that drip and cause water damage. Often the best solution is to repair problem areas or reline your existing pipes rather than replace the whole system.
- Affordable repiping services: If you have many leaks or an old plumbing system, you may need more than just repairs. If so, we can replace your pipes with minimal disruption to your home.
When you call us about piping issues, we can come to your house to identify problem areas and offer solutions. Throughout the process, we’ll do everything we can to help you understand the repairs your home needs. If you have questions about the best solution for your situation or the particulars of a certain service, we can explain every step of the process. We want you to feel comfortable leaving your home in our hands.
Contact Your Local Plumber Today!
Advantages of Our Service
When you contact Point Loma Electric and Plumbing for repiping or other piping services, we’ll ensure that you’re satisfied with our work. We have a service record dating back to 1988 in the San Diego area. Our staff includes highly trained repiping specialists with experience providing services to older homes. They can efficiently identify issues and advise you about the best solutions. We pride ourselves on offering five-star service every time.
Improve Your Piping System
Your pipes are one of the most vital systems in your home, supplying water to appliances, showers and sinks. If you experience leaks or clogs, you may benefit from our piping services. We can repipe old homes to get them up to code or inspect your system for leaks and damage. Whatever your piping needs, we’re eager to serve you. Rejuvenate your home with better piping by calling 619-224-0672 or contacting us online.
Choose a plumbing company that puts your needs first. If you need plumbing assistance, call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing in La Jolla, CA.