Whole-House Fan Installation for La Jolla Homes
Get professional electrical service upgrades for your La Jolla home, call us today!
La Jolla, California, is a delightful place to live. Homeowners can enjoy warm weather year-round and proximity to some of the best California beaches. The city also has many beautiful historic homes dating back to the early 20th century.
If you own an older home in La Jolla, you may love its unique look and fascinating architecture. However, old electrical elements may prevent your home from operating at the same level as its newer counterparts. Maybe your home feels musty, or the air conditioning can’t quite keep up with the demands of cooling your house on a sweltering day. If you’re experiencing any of these problems, Point Loma Electric and Plumbing can help you install a whole-house fan.
Call us at 619-224-0672 to schedule your electrical upgrade service today!
Why You Need a Whole-House Fan
You likely live in La Jolla because you enjoy the mild to warm climate all year round and the convenient access this city offers to the beach. However, the warm weather may leave your home uncomfortable. During the hottest parts of the day, you may want to relax inside but find that the air feels stuffy and suffocating. A whole-house fan can solve that problem and related issues, including:
- High energy costs: It may feel good to have your air conditioning blasting at all hours of the day, but you can achieve the same comfort with a whole-house fan. These fans rack up significantly less in energy costs.
- Inability to open windows: Whole-house fans let you draw in breezes so you can open your windows without making your house hotter.
- Low air quality: Whether you have dust and odors or a pet that leaves dander floating around in your home, a fan can give you a fresh air supply in minutes.
Cool Your Home With a Whole-House Fan
Point Loma Electric and Plumbing can help you install a whole-house fan in your La Jolla home. We specialize in residential electrical and plumbing services for older homes to provide you with the best value. Our team installs QuietCool whole-house fans in the homes we service because we believe in this brand to give you the quality you deserve.
These fans can reduce the temperature in your home by up to 20 degrees without using an A/C system. The fan can also completely replace the air in your home every few minutes, helping all residents breathe better. Your QuietCool fan will operate with minimal noise, so you can sleep comfortably during the night, even as the fan runs.
You can trust QuietCool fans, and you can rely on our team. We will provide a consultation before servicing your home to assess whether a whole-house fan is a viable option for your home. If you decide that the fan would benefit you, we will come back and install it for you. During installation, we’ll minimize disruptions and leave your space as clean as we found it.
Contact Your Local Electrician Today!
Why Choose Point Loma Electric and Plumbing?
Since 1988, we’ve worked to provide quality customer service and exceptional work for our customers. If you are looking for a whole-house fan in La Jolla, we can provide expert advice and installation services. Here are a few other reasons to work with us:
- Older home specialists: Our team frequently works with the electrical systems in older homes. We can incorporate a new fan into your existing electrical work.
- Trusted employees: We require drug testing and background checks on all our employees. You can feel safe with the technicians sent to service your home.
- Warranty: The QuietCool fans we install come with a 10- to 15- year warranty. Our company also guarantees our labor, so you know your installation will last.
Contact Us Today About a QuietCool Fan
If you’re ready to talk to us about a whole-house fan for your home, get in touch online or call us at 619-224-0672 to schedule your assessment today!
At Point Loma Electric and Plumbing in La Jolla, CA, we put your needs first. We are standing by to help you schedule your service.