La Jolla Water Heater Services
Get your plumbing functioning like brand new with professional plumbing services - call us!
Whether you’ve spent a day in the ocean or visited local shops and restaurants, you likely love the feel of a warm shower afterward. If you’re completing household tasks, you need hot water to wash a load of laundry or dishes. Regardless, turning on the warm tap and being greeted with cold water is never a good feeling.
If you have an old water heater that needs replacement or your water heater needs maintenance or repairs, Point Loma Electric and Plumbing can help. We’ve provided plumbing and electrical services in the La Jolla area since 1988, so we have the expertise you need when your water heater system is on the fritz. We also specialize in solutions for older homes, so we can give your historic home the love it deserves.
Call your local plumber today at 619-224-0672 to schedule your water heater service.
Common Water Heater Repair Needs
If your water heater has a minor issue, you may not notice it immediately. You might wonder when you should call an expert to examine your system. Here are a few signs that your water heater needs repair or replacement:
- Heat fluctuations: If your water is boiling one day and cool the next, these changes may indicate built-up mineral deposits around your heater.
- Hot water leakage: Even small leaks are essential to address because they could lead to more significant leaks in the future.
- Odd sounds: If your water heater gets louder, this noise may result from buildup in your tank, and you should contact a plumber to flush the buildup out.
- Water running out: Your heating element may need repair if you get a small supply of hot water that depletes faster than usual.
- Low water pressure: If you run hot water and the pressure is significantly less than the cold water, it may indicate buildup in your system that blocks the water flow.
Water Heater Services From Point Loma Electric and Plumbing
If you’re experiencing any of the issues noted above or want to upgrade your water heater to a newer version, Point Loma Electric and Plumbing can help. We can begin with a consultation where one of our staff members visits your home to examine your water heater and locate any issues. After that, we can discuss the repair needs or go over your replacement options. We’ll answer your questions and provide tailored solutions for your unique situation.
Here are a few of the water heater services we offer:
- Water heater flushing: Running water through your heater and draining it with a hose once a year can remove sediment from the bottom of your tank, extending the system’s life.
- Water heater repair: If your heater isn’t running quite the way it should, but you’re unsure what’s causing the issue, our team can examine your tank and perform the necessary repairs.
- Tank water heater replacement: If your water heater is over 10 years old, replacing it with a new one may be the best solution to any severe or recurring issues.
- Tankless water heater installation: These water heaters are great for households that use large amounts of hot water because they provide hot water on demand rather than storing it in a tank.
Why Choose Us?
Point Loma Electric and Plumbing focuses on providing every customer with exceptional service. Your home should be a sanctuary, and we’ll provide quick, lasting repairs so you can enjoy a home that functions as it should. Here are a few other reasons to choose us for water heater services:
- Award-winning service: We have won awards like the Best of HomeAdvisor Award for five-star service and satisfied customers that keep coming back.
- Older home experience: Your historic La Jolla home is in good hands when you choose Point Loma Electric and Plumbing because we specialize in older homes’ plumbing and electrical systems.
- Highly trained staff: Your home deserves top-notch service, so we ensure that each staff member receives proper training before allowing them to provide repairs.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Whatever your water heater needs, we can help. If you need maintenance, let us know, and we’ll be there to flush out buildup like lime in your tank. If you need a new water heater, we can discuss all the options with you so you can make the best choice for your situation. Contact us today by calling 619-224-0672 or reaching out online to learn more about the services we offer.
Choose a plumbing company that puts your needs first. If you need plumbing assistance, call Point Loma Electric and Plumbing in La Jolla, CA.