Top 11 reasons to choose Point Loma Electric as your San Diego Electrician
- Point Loma Electric is licensed by the State of CA with license c-10 931938, and carries 2M of general liability insurance and commercial auto insurance for your protection.
- Our number one concern is for your safety. We specialize in older homes and troubleshooting and updating their electrical systems.
- All PLE employees are covered by workers compensation for your protection.
- We will treat you and your home with the respect you deserve
- We use only the best quality of materials and will never take shortcuts or cut corners that could compromise your safety or the quality of work you deserve.
- All employees have been drug tested and background checked for your safety and security
- We specialize in working in finished homes and will never cut your walls open and leave you a big mess. We always clean up after ourselves.
- Our certified electricians are experienced, skilled and highly trained
- Our electricians will arrive in a fully stocked truck ready to complete your job
- We use fair Up Front, Flat Rate pricing. You will know the total price before we ever begin any work. No Surprises.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! That is a promise we take very seriously. We will do everything in our power to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Flat Rate Upfront Pricing at Point Loma Electric
No gimmicks, No surprises, No hidden costs. This is the fairest way to price the type of work we do rather than by working hourly. We believe you deserve to know exactly what your job will cost before agreeing to do any work. There are no hidden fees or gimmicks. If we run into unforeseen problems and the job takes longer than expected you will not be surprised with a larger bill than you anticipated. The price is fixed whether the job takes us 1 hour or 5. You will have the peace of mind of knowing what your job will cost without any surprise costs or additional unexpected charges. Our flat rates include everything- all material, labor and taxes. We will tell you right up front that we are not the cheapest electricians. We believe that you get what you pay for and that there is no way to deliver top notch service and top quality of work unless we charge a price that is fair to all. That means that we have to run a profitable business in order to hire the best electricians who will deliver the service that you deserve.
Looking for a Good San Diego Electrician?
You may have asked your friends and neighbors if they know any good local electricians. Maybe you heard of us from a friend, one of our advertisements or maybe you are just finding us thanks to a search engine. Let us introduce you to Point Loma Electric. We’d like to tell you that we are the “best Electrician in San Diego” or that “no other electrician can take care of your electrical needs like we can”. You are probably skeptical when you hear businesses make such claims. We are consumers too and realize that your concern is probably the same as ours. “Can I trust them in my home?” “Will they understand my problem?” “Will they be able to solve my issues in a fair and timely manner?” “Will I be treated fairly and charged a reasonable price?”
You are an expert at your job and if you were a professional electrician, you wouldn’t be here! We understand that you want a dependable, safe, honest, skilled San Diego Electrician to work on your homes electrical system. We believe that Point Loma Electric is the right electrical contractor for you. We believe in the importance of establishing trust with our customers and forming relationships that will stand the test of time. Owner Jim and Jamie Dent and our skilled caring staff are deeply committed to your 100% satisfaction. Are we the Best San Diego Electricians? You will have to be the judge of that. Check out some of our Reviews. When you entrust your safety to us we are grateful for the opportunity to demonstrate our professionalism, skill and integrity. You can count on us doing everything in our power to ensure your complete satisfaction with our services. Welcome to Point Loma Electric. Thank you for stopping by.
Jim and Jamie Dent, and the Point Loma Electric staff.